Relaxed & Friendly
Professional Portrait Photographer in Sussex
Vouchers available? You bet!
Mid Sussex Photography
Professional Portrait Photography
Fun & relaxed studio portrait photography sessions in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Low Cost Digital Image Packages.
Capture those special moments before they pass you by!
For customers seeking a full portrait photography collection of multiple images to share and print!
Call today on 01444 455354 / 07956 699624
Visit the studio for an informal portrait session that delivers an online gallery full of wonderful digital images, ready to be shared with family and friends via email, social networks, digital devices, prints, canvases...any way that you choose!.
A typical sitting yields many high quality images, each sitting is unique of course but you may reasonably expect 30+, often considerably more!
All images are professionally edited to a very high standard and are delivered via a secure online gallery, from where you can download your full resolution digital images, order prints and other products.
Digital Image Packages - What's Included?
• Digital post processing & enhancement of your images
• Full resolution digital copies of your images
• Password protected gallery to download and share your images
• Colour and BW versions of all your images
• Unrestricted reprint rights to your images (Personal use only)
• Approximately 1 hour of studio photography time required
Rather than offer very low cost portrait sessions with a need for the customer to return to choose 'x' number of specific images to purchase, a portrait session with Mid Sussex Photography provides them all, subject to quality control of course, so...there are no hidden costs.
A typical shoot yields 30+ high quality images, all supplied as digital negatives for easy download, processed and ready to be printed if desired.
With printing costs so low and quality so high these days, it is my belief that supplying all images and allowing the customer the option of printing some, all or none just as they wish, is the way forward.
Your online password protected gallery allows for high resolution image downloads and print purchasing options, you may if you prefer take your digital files to any processing lab of your own choice. There is no obligation to purchase any prints via the gallery.
Mid Sussex Photography
Professional Portrait Photography
- “After searching for a sussex portrait photography studio, I took my children to Lee and it was a huge success – not only were the photos absolutely wonderful, but the whole experience was really positive. Lee managed to get a teenage boy and a shy nine year old girl to relax and enjoy the process. By the end they were brimming over with ideas for shots! They and all the family who have received the photos are delighted with the results. Many, many thanks Lee!”
- “Well, we would like to start by thanking Lee again for the wonderful experience and the beautiful photographs we can treasure forever. When we arrived, Lee made us feel very welcome and comfortable, which is a great start to ensuring lovely photos! Once the shoot got started everything was very easy and relaxed and all movements and poses became second nature and fun. Lee is a lovely man to work with and we would gladly encourage anyone looking for a good experience and great photos to contact him at once! 🙂 It was the perfect anniversary present.”
- “We have recently had a family portrait session with Lee and the resulting pics are fantastic. He made us feel welcome and comfortable in his studio. We have two children aged 8 and 10 who obviously did not want to be made to sit still for a long time, which did not happen as Lee had some great music on in the background and was able to communicate with them at their level and made sure they enjoyed the experience and had fun. We would recommend his services to all.”
- “My husband booked a surprise photo session for me but I hate having my photos taken – until this time !! Lee put me at complete ease and the results are wonderful. I would highly recommend Mid Sussex Photography again to anyone who is looking for a great photographer with great results.”
- “I had some photos taken with my children by Lee at Mid Sussex Photography and I am extremely pleased with them. The session was very relaxed and the kids had great fun which was a first, considering they were reluctant to have “boring” photos taken. The results were the best photos we’ve ever had!! They were fantastic, the children looked so natural. I can’t recommend Lee highly enough. The pictures were available a few days later and I will definitely do it again. Thanks Lee!”
- “After searching for a Sussex based portrait photography studio, I took my children to Lee and it was a huge success – not only were the photos absolutely wonderful, but the whole experience was really positive. Lee managed to get a teenage boy and a shy nine year old girl to relax and enjoy the process. By the end they were brimming over with ideas for shots! They and all the family who have received the photos are delighted with the results. Many, many thanks Lee!”
Frequently Asked Questions
First and foremost ensure your own comfort, wear something that you feel relaxed in and will allow for freedom of movement.
The studio incorporates a white background, so it is better to have a degree of contrast, therefore it is recommended that you avoid white clothing. Colours make for interesting photos, fairly plain clothing generally working better than heavily patterned items.
Consider what style of images you are hoping for, jeans and t-shirts are fantastic for informal and relaxed looking photos, if you would prefer something more formal then suits, dresses etc. would be more appropriate.
You bet. I have three children of my own so I know the drill.
Children enjoy playing up to the camera and it should be welcomed, the aim is to capture natural expression and behaviour in your photos, trying to force young ones into specific positions with broad smiles is often counter productive!
I have toys here in the studio for the younger children, and of course you are very welcome to bring along your own childs toys.
The most important thing is that you are all relaxed and free from undue stress. I want you all to have fun and enjoy the photoshoot, after all it should be easy…and it really is!
Whilst the final edited images will usually be available for review within a week or so, I always make a point of showing images to the subjects as we progress. Seeing is believing as they say, and being able to view images on the cameras digital display or the computer equipment is a great way of instilling confidence in all those involved.
Yes. The end product from Mid Sussex Photography is the complete set of full resolution digital images, available to you from your own password protected gallery.
These may be downloaded as required, shared with family and friends and prints and other printed products may be purchased directly online from within the gallery, using our own partner processing labs.
You may use the downloaded digital images to obtain prints from any processing lab of your choice, whilst I can advise on and supply various products there is absolutely no obligation whatsoever to purchase from Mid Sussex Photography. Purchasing options are made available from your online gallery as a customer convenience only!