Professional Commercial Photography in Sussex
Mid Sussex Photography
Professional Commercial Photography Information
All Corporate and Commercial photography for your business should be presented to your customers and associates in a professional manner that ensures you and your company stand out from the crowd and that your visual messages are conveyed clearly with maximum positive impact.
Whether you are creating web pages, brochures, flyers and other marketing and advertising materials, company training literature, technical user guides and manuals, annual reports, or any other visual elements that will represent you and your company, Mid Sussex Photography delivers images that work to ensure your business is professionally presented and positively received.
All images are supplied prepared for web usage (perfect for webpages, emailing to colleagues, sharing via social networking sites or file transfer utilities etc.), as well as full resolution print ready versions for large display viewing and print purposes.
Images are supplied via your own password protected gallery ready to be downloaded individually or in batch.
Digital Image Packages - What's Included?
• Digital post processing & enhancement of your images
• Full resolution digital copies of your images
• Password protected gallery to download and share your images
• Colour and BW versions of all your images
• Unrestricted reprint rights to your images (Commercial use)
Mid Sussex Photography
Professional Commercial Photography Testimonials
- “Lee is an absolutely fantastic photographer, with an attention for detail coupled with an original spin to his photos, concentrating on the close up details of my creations, which I believe makes him top of his game in the South East. Everything we have produced together has had a truly professional end result, as well as being an enjoyable journey getting there.”
- “Was very impressed with Lee’s ability to bring my products on display to life through his photography and I liked the professional and friendly service. Lee is an excellent photographer with great ideas and a calm way of putting them across. I highly recommend him, he is clearly driven by a passion for photography and the joy it brings people. Great prices indeed for what he manages to pull out of the bag every time, can’t fault him.”
- “Clear, creative, cost effective commercial photography…We have used Lee many times for the Sussex based magazine we produce and he has always produced the goods! We are more than happy to recommend his professional and creative approach. The service he offers over delivers time and time again…probably shooting ourselves in the foot here, not sure we should be sharing the secret!.”
- “A member of the family is the lead singer of an up and coming rock band and we asked Lee to do some promotional photography at a concert. The band were extremely pleased with the results and are looking forward to working with Lee again the very near future.”
- “I worked with Lee on the 2014/15 prospectus photoshoot for the Crawley and Haywards Heath campuses at Central Sussex College. The College have used his services before and I was impressed with his ability to keep going for 4 days to get the job done – no mean feat when we had over 100 individual students to track down and profile, front cover shots to orchestrate plus a range of student social and facilities shots! I found Lee to be friendly, helpful, professional and dedicated. I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone wanting a talented, local photographer with good ideas and an eye for a decent shot.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Whatever your commercial photography needs are we can help.
Mid Sussex Photography has experience of photographing staff for portfolios, website bios and contact pages, products for web pages, product brochures etc. and environments such as office and warehouse spaces.
Get in touch to discuss your specific requirements.
Where it is geographically impractical for staff to visit the studio, or sheer numbers make it more sensible to visit the customer site then this is the best option. A suitable backdrop can be provided if required at the customers location.
For product shots, the studio is usually the better option as lighting can be more accurately controlled for best results.
If it is not possible to have products delivered to the studio, or product size makes this difficult then items can be photographed at the clients choice of location, this may however make for a longer overall shoot and subsequently a slightly higher cost.